• Do you have experience of working with deaf people?
• Are you fluent in British Sign Language?
• Are you willing to work flexible hours?
• Are you happy to travel across the Yorkshire and Humberside region?
• Are you interested in becoming a Support Worker?
If you answered yes, then please get in touch.
V-Recruitment is looking to recruit Support Workers who can use BSL across the Yorkshire and Humberside region.
We need Support Workers who are able to support deaf clients whose first, or preferred language is BSL.
If you are fluent in BSL, and have experience in working with deaf people, this job could be for you.
You will be required to support them in their own home and their local community, supporting their independence and reducing isolation.
If you are interested, please contact V-Recruitment for an application form. Once we receive your application form we will get in touch and arrange an interview.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide references and submit information for a DBS.
If you would like to have an informal discussion in BSL please do not hesitate to contact us.
“Please note V-Recruitment provides an enablement service and does not offer personal care.”